Luke Leader Guide: Books of Faith
The Gospel of Luke invites us to explore the story of Jesus and his mission as God's Chosen One (Messiah). From the joyous accounts of Jesus' birth in a manger in Bethlehem to the stark images of Golgotha to the eye-opening meal at Emmaus, we are invited into a remarkable story. This course invites participants into rich discovery as they explore key stories and events of this Gospel.
This 8-session course explores selected passages from the Gospel of Luke.
- 		Why Was Jesus Born? (Luke 2:1-20)
- 		What Will Become of This Child? (Luke 2:21-40)
- 		Let God Be God! (Luke 4:14-30)
- 		What Was Jesus Doing? (Luke 7:1-7)
- 		Why Must Jesus Die? (Luke 9:18-36)
- 		And Grace Will Lead Me Home (Luke 15:1-32)
- 		Ah, Holy Jesus, How Hast Thou Offended? (Luke 23:26-49)
- 		How Did Jesus’ Resurrection Change the World? (Luke 24:13-35)
- This item is not returnable
- Ships in 2 or more weeks