James Learner Guide: Books of Faith
The letter of James enters us into dialogue about the gift of God that enables God's people to live and grow in responsible maturity. This advice for responsible, faithful behavior is scattered throughout James. This study will engage participants in tough questions about wisdom, growth and maturity in a rich, vibrant format.
This 4-session Bible study explores selected passages from James.
- What Is Wisdom? (James 1:1-18)
- Wisdom: Faith and Action (James 1:19-2:26)
- Wisdom: God's Sustaining Care for the World (James 3-4)
- Wisdom: Healthy Habits that Sustain Christian Hope (James 5:7-20)
- This item is not returnable
- Ships in 2 or more weeks
- # of Items Price
- 1 to 5$5.79
- 6 to 10$5.50
- 11 to 25$5.21
- 26 to 50$4.92
- 51 to 100$4.63
- 101 or more$4.34