Philippians Leader Guide: Books of Faith
Philippians is a letter from Paul to the community of faith in Philippi, which supported Paul's ministry. Paul writes from prison to reassure the Philippians that his ministry continues despite his situation. This study uses four paradoxes as lenses to look at Paul's letter.
This 4-session study explores selected passages from Philippians.
- Individual Community (Philippians 1:1-11; 2:14-18; 4:1-9)
- Joyful Suffering (Philippians 1:12-30)
- Free Slave (Philippians 2:1-13)
- Downward Ascent (Philippians 3:10-21)
- This item is not returnable
- Ships in 2 or more weeks