Hebrews Leader Guide: Books of Faith
The Letter to the Hebrews is one of the more sophisticated New Testament writings, with the author connecting the Old Testament passages to the present concerns of the community of faith. This 6-session Bible study examines selected passages from the book of Hebrews.
This 6-session Bible study examines selected passages from the book of Hebrews.
- Who Is Jesus? (Part 1) (Hebrews 1:1-14)
- Who Is Jesus? (Part 2) (Hebrews 2:5-18)
- What Did Jesus Do? (Hebrews 4:14-5:10; 9:24-10:1; 10:10-18)
- What Is Faith? (Hebrews 11:1-40)
- How Shall We Live? (Hebrews 12:1-17; 13:1-19)
- What If Faith Fails? (Hebrews 4:12-13; 5:11-6:12; 10:19-29)
- This item is not returnable
- This product ships separately within 4-5 weeks of placing your order