Galatians Leader Session Guide: Books of Faith
Paul's letter to the Galatians could easily be considered one of the most radical books in the New Testament. It shows Paul at his most youthful, least understated and most non-compromising. Participants in the study will explore this rich letter and its background.
This 4-session Bible study explores selected passages from Galatians.
1. What happens to people pleasers? (Galatians 1:1-24)
2. Is there one, and only one, Gospel (good message)? (Galatians 2:1-21)
3. So . . . what about God's rules now? (Galatians 3:6-29; 5:18)
4. How do we live by the Spirit? (Galatians 3:1-5; 5:1-26; 6:8-10)
Note: This Leader Guide refers to a Session Prep Video and a subscription version of Book of Faith studies that are not available.
- This item is not returnable
- This product ships separately within 12-15 days of placing your order