Come to the Water Leader Sourcebook: Holy Baptism Resources for the Whole Congregation
This rich sourcebook equips you to lead your whole congregation into a deeper understanding of Holy Baptism. Its inviting teaching tools center on Daniel Erlander's two baptism manuals and a new interactive manual and board book. Use this sourcebook with Let the Children Come, Water Washed and Spirit Born, Come to the Water, Little One, Come to the Water Animated Video, and Come to the Water An Interactive Baptism Manual for Kids to engage your whole congregation in learning more about Holy Baptism. With 176 pages, curriculum options include:
- Baptism Preparation sessions for parents and sponsors of infants, toddlers, and preschoolers, and for elementary kids, youth, and adults.
- Baptism Review sessions for toddlers and preschoolers with their parents and for elementary kids, youth, and adults.
- 7 mini Bible studies, an intergenerational event, a self-study resource, and lots of reproducible resources, including coloring sheets, activity pages, children’s bulletins, and more.
- ISBN 9781506458496
- Brand Erlander
- Age/Grade Range Adult
- Format Paperback
- Dimensions 8.5 x 11
- Pages 176
- Publisher Augsburg Fortress
- Season/Occasion Baptism; Easter
- Publication Date Jun 25, 2019
Come to the Water
Daniel Erlander's Baptism Manuals spring to life as a family of books, curriculum and a video to support baptismal preparation and ongoing baptismal education for people of all ages.
This group contains 5 items. View entire group