Heaven on Earth Learner Guide: Studies in Matthew
The kingdom of heaven is not some distant place separated from earth. In the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus describes the importance of love and announces that "the kingdom of heaven has come near" (Matthew 4:17).
This 6-session Bible study delves into what it means for heaven to come to earth by studying Jesus' words, his way of life, and the manner in which he loved. Discover how we are the change agents Jesus is calling forth to make the kingdom of heaven a reality on earth!
1. Who wants heaven on earth? (Matthew 4:12-23)
2. What does the kingdom of heaven have to do with us? (Matthew 5:1-12)
3. Are we the right ones to bring heaven to earth? (Matthew 5:13-20)
4. If this is heaven on earth, what's up with all the laws? (Matthew 5:21-37)
5. Bringing heaven to earth sounds hard—do we have what it takes? (Matthew 5:38-48)
6. Will you trust God for help in bringing heaven to earth? (Matthew 6:24-34)
Appropriate for Year A, 3-8 Epiphany.
- This item is not returnable
- Ships in 2 or more weeks
- 1 to 5$8.49
- 6 to 10$8.07
- 11 to 25$7.64
- 26 to 50$7.22
- 51 to 100$6.79
- 101 or more$6.37