Questions for Jesus: Studies in Mark: Leader Guide
Connect your small group to worship with this study that follows readings from Year B, Lectionary 27-32. Questions for Jesus is a 6-session study that can be used during any season as a thematic study of the book of Mark.
1. What Do You Think about Marriage and Divorce? (Mark 10:2-16)
2. What Must I Do to Be Saved? (Mark 10:17-31)
3. What Does It Cost to Be Your Follower? (Mark 10:35-45)
4. How Boldly Can I Pray? (Mark 10:46-52)
5. What Comes First in My Life? (Mark 12:28-34)
6. How Much Should I Give? (Mark 12:38-44)
This Leader Guide contains all the content from the companion learner guide, plus these unique elements designed to help leaders prepare to engage participants in conversation:
- Before You Begin: Helpful tips for preparing to lead the session.
- Session Overview: Detailed description of key themes and content covered in each of the four contexts (Historical, Literary, Lutheran, Devotional).
- Key Definitions: Key terms or concepts that appear in the Session Overview.
- Facilitator's Prayer: A prayer to help the leader center on the session theme and leadership task.
- Bonus Activities: Optional activities that can be used to expand the core session.
- Tips: Helpful hints, instructions, or background content.
- Looking Ahead: Reminders about preparation for the next session.
Note: This Leader Guide refers to a Session Prep Video and a subscription version of Book of Faith studies that are not available.
- In stock