Dialogues On / Sexuality / Learner Book
For many, sexuality and the church serves as a challenging topic - perhaps one of the toughest facing congregations and their communities. So how do you tackle a topic like this in your community? How can you make sure all sides are heard and respected in the discussion?
With the Dialogues On: Sexuality Learner Book, gain insight into key topics like patriarchy and the church, women's sexuality and the church, sex and marriage, and why language matters when talking about sexuality. Explore seven unique perspectives and experiences by reading opinions from leading voices on this topic.
- A Man's World: The Church and the Pervasive Problem of Patriarchy by Brandi Miller
- I Kissed Niceness Goodbye: How Women Can Overcome Shame and Reclaim Ourselves by Carla Ewert and Linda Kay Klein
- Sex and Marriage: The Search for Holy Intimacy by Dr. Tina Schermer Sellers
- Pink Capes and Zip-up Boots: Language, Identity, and the Power of Words by Isaac Archuleta
- What Does It Mean to Be Transgender?: Moving Beyond Bathroom Bills and Into the Lives of Real People by Rev. Dr. Paula Stone Williams
- Are All Welcome?: Creating an Authentically Affirming Community by George Mekhail
- Building an Ethic of Sexual Wholeness: Seeking a New Way Forward by Rev. Marcus Halley
The Dialogues On: Sexuality Learner Book offers you differing dialogues on sexuality and what it means to churches and their communities, helping unpack the issue and drive authentic conversations. This book can be read as a standalone or used in your small adult group study for an eight-week discussion to start a conversation.
- In stock