Dialogues On / The Refugee Crisis / Learner Book
Refugees in America. It's a tough topic, both at a local community level and from a national policy perspective. To bring perspective and meaningful conversations around this topic, The Dialogues On: The Refugees Crisis Learner Book offers eight unique perspectives from experienced authors from renowned organizations such as World Relief and Church World Service that provide insight into refugee stories and experiences.
Chapters in The Dialogues On: The Refugee Crisis Learner Book include:
- The story we live in by Brianne Casey
- A people without a place by Dr. Beth Oppenheim-Chan
- A global perspective by Jenny Yang
- A network of care by Sarah Krause, MS
- Facing our history by Halima Z. Adams
- Looking for home by Aubrey Leigh Grant
- Where do we go from here? by Matthew Soerens
The Dialogues On: The Refugee Crisis Learner Book offers you differing dialogues on today's situation for refugees in America, helping unpack the issue and drive conversations. It can be read as a standalone piece or used in your small adult group study for an eight-week discussion to turn conflict into community.
For more information about Dialogues On curriculum, click here.
- In stock