In These or Similar Words: Crafting Language for Worship
- some discussion of foundational principles for evaluating sources of language and images used in such texts;
- individual and group exercises to identify and describe your local worshiping community’s makeup, values, and sensibilities;
- brief commentaries about “what’s going on” in specific liturgical texts within the services of Holy Communion and Holy Baptism in Evangelical Lutheran Worship;
- examples of locally crafted language for worship for illustration and inspiration;
- and reproducible pages with practical tips and helps for the actual process of writing new texts.
- In stock