Book of Faith Advent Reflections: While We Wait
For many of us, Advent is a busy time. Taking time to reflect on the meaning of the season can help us forget some of the busy-ness and appreciate God's presence each day.
This book contains reflections and activities for each day in Advent. Explore these themes:
- Week One: Be Watchful!
- Week Two: Watch for the Messiah!
- Week Three: The Light Has Come!
- Week Four: God Is With Us!
Daily reflections include the following:
- Questions to ponder: These will guide you through your devotional time and encourage deeper reflection or conversation.
- Faith connections: These explore the text through one particular lens (historical, literary, devotional or Lutheran) and provide questions to ponder through journaling.
- The work of preparing: These are activities designed for individuals, groups and families to engage in the Advent task of preparing.
- Prayer for today: Each reflection ends with a prayer.
In addition, four Bible studies, one for each Sunday in Advent, are also provided to encourage group participation alongside personal reflection.
- In stock
- # of Items Price
- 1 to 19$8.49
- 20 or more$5.59