Spark Rotation / The Prodigal Son / Leader Guide
Spark Rotation Leader Guides focus on a single Bible story and include eight workshop rotation options. Kids explore each Bible story for up to eight weeks in order to experience the Bible story from different perspectives.
The Spark Rotation The Prodigal Son Leader Guide focuses on Luke 15:11-32.
In this leader guide, find content for preschool, lower elementary (K-2) and upper elementary (grades 3-6). For lower and upper elementary, workshop rotation options include:
- Art – kids create individual or group projects to reinforce the Bible story.
- Bible Skills and Games – get kids into their Bibles with friendly competition.
- Cooking – an easy-to-prepare snack based on the theme of the Bible story.
- Creative Drama – kids dramatize the story in a variety of ways.
- Digital Media and Technology – uses a variety of technology — phones, cameras, and more — as a way for kids to connect the Bible stories with their everyday lives.
- Music – kids engage with the story through music and movement.
- Science – kids do hands-on, sensory-based experiments.
- Video – kids watch movie clips to help relate the Bible story themes to their own lives.
Preschoolers experience an in-room rotation with Art, Game, Music, Snack, and Storytelling stations. Spark Rotation also includes an 'All Kids' option, making it easy for smaller congregations or churches who prefer a one-room Sunday school program format. Each Rotation leader guide includes guides and content for directors, workshop leaders, preschool leaders, shepherds, and large group openings.
- This item is not returnable
- Ships in 2 or more weeks