Listening for God, Volume 2, Reader
This learner resource helps adults explore the issues of discipleship and theology through a guided exploration of excerpts from the works of American authors. Including brief author profiles and discussion and reflection questions arranged into eight chapters. Included are pieces from John Updike, Anne Tyler, Henry Louis Gates, Jr., Tobias Wolff, Carol Bly, Gail Godwin, Kathleen Norris, and Andre Dubus.
ABOUT THE SERIES
The Listening for God Series touches on the issues of life and faith. While exploring literature from renowned authors, participants will identify the presence of God in many places and relationships in their lives. Each volume contains excerpts from the works of eight to ten American authors and includes author profiles, reflection questions, and a companion video. After reading a selection individually, group members meet to view the video and discuss what they have read. The leader guide provides thought-provoking questions and suggested responses.
- Exceptional literature helps participants realize the presence of God in many places and relationships
- A different approach to nurturing spiritual growth
- An Easy-to-use Leader Guide with questions and suggested responses
- A small group format helps build community
- Each volume contains eight sessions, 1-3 hours each
- In stock
- # of Items Price
- 1 to 9$15.99
- 10 or more$11.99