Prayer Book for the Armed Services
Developed with the contributions and review of chaplains and other service members, this durable pocket-sized companion is ideal for those in the military, family and friends of those in active service, veterans, as well as pastors and congregations of those who serve.
- Morning and evening prayer for individual use
Individual use prayers for those who serve, such as:
o Relationships and family concerns such as the birth of a child or absence from a partner during deployment
o Personal struggles such as anxiety, despair, loneliness, and thoughts of suicide
o Issues related to field operations and military life such as critical incidents, promotions, and discipline
o Prayers for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing and strength
- Prayers for congregations with chaplain-pastors or whose members are deployed or returning
- 26 beloved psalms for a variety of circumstances
- The words to 65 well-known hymns and songs, including a section of national songs
- Worship services for use with small or large groups in a variety of contexts
To ship to service members stationed internationally, supply the APO/FPO address, and we can handle delivery.
- In stock