A Place of Encounter: Renewing Worship Spaces
The Worship Matters Studies Series examines key worship issues through studies by pastors, musicians, and lay people from throughout the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- Informal and insightful writing for all readers
- Study questions at the end of every chapter
- Examines vital issues in weekly worship
- Helps leaders and congregants understand and experience worship more richly
- Age/Grade Range Adult
- Brand Worship Matters
- Format Paperback
- ISBN 9780806651071
- Publisher Augsburg Fortress
- Pages 96
- Dimensions 5.25 x 7.75
- Publication Date Aug 30, 2004
Gain a richer understanding of Lutheran worship and explore why we gather, how we encounter God in worship, and how that encounter shapes our response in both our communities and our world.
This group contains 23 items. View entire group