The Effective Pastor: A Guide to Successful Ministry
This highly practical step-by-step look at the life and role of the pastor is helpful for newly ordained clergy as well as the experienced pastor looking for guidance, practical wisdom, and renewal. Bloede offers specific advice and concrete examples on:
- Honing personal skills (communicating, leading, supervising, planning, and reflecting);
- Sharpening program delivery (administration, pastoral care, worship, preaching, Christian education, and evangelism);
- Renewing personal resources (continuing education, taking care of one's self, and renewing faith).
- This item is not returnable
- This product ships separately within 12-15 days of placing your order