Baptism: A User's Guide
Baptism, says Marty, is at the heart of the everyday, life-long spiritual journey as he explores such questions as:
- How did early Christians understand and practice baptism?
- What difference does baptism make in our daily life?
- How does baptism manifest itself in our relationships, our choices, our faith?
With great insight and wisdom, author Martin E. Marty brings us both the history of baptism and a useful guide to its application for everyday life. The book includes questions for reflection and discussion.
- This item is not returnable
- This product ships separately within 15 business days of placing your order
- Kindle - Google