Songs of the Faithful Learner Guide: Studies in Psalms
The book of Psalms contains one hundred-fifty prayers, songs, liturgies, and poems that are divided into five smaller books. The Psalms displays the highs and lows of the life of faith. This study takes 6 big questions based in the text and challenges participants to explore this complex book thoughtfully together:
- 		Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - Which one will I take?
- 		I have sunk so low - Is there help for me?
- 		You have lifted me up - and I'm thankful
- 		What does it mean to place all your trust in the Lord?
- 		Listen to your elders
- 		Look at all the wonderous deeds God has done!
Appropriate for Year C, Lectionary 23-28.
- This item is not returnable
- Ships in 2 or more weeks
- # of Items Price
- 1 to 5$8.49
- 6 to 10$8.07
- 11 to 25$7.64
- 26 to 50$7.22
- 51 to 100$6.79
- 101 or more$6.37