Starting Small Groups - and Keeping Them Going
One of the key reasons small groups fail is lack of leadership and ongoing support. This helpful "how-to" book offers step-by-step guidelines for starting and continuing successful small groups. This comprehensive guide includes:
- Biblical foundation for small group ministry
- Step-by-step plan for beginning and maintaining small group ministry
- Complete training materials
- Reproducible forms for surveys, evaluations, and records.
- This item is not returnable
- Ships in 2 or more weeks