Galatians Leader Session Guide: Books of Faith
Paul's letter to the Galatians could easily be considered one of the most radical books in the New Testament. It shows Paul at his most youthful, least understated and most non-compromising. Participants in the study will explore this rich letter and its background.
This 4-session Bible study explores selected passages from Galatians.
1. What happens to people pleasers? (Galatians 1:1-24)
2. Is there one, and only one, Gospel (good message)? (Galatians 2:1-21)
3. So . . . what about God's rules now? (Galatians 3:6-29; 5:18)
4. How do we live by the Spirit? (Galatians 3:1-5; 5:1-26; 6:8-10)
- This item is not returnable
- This product ships separately within 10 business days of placing your order
- Session 1
- Age Range Adult; Leader
- Brand Book of Faith
- Format Paperback
- ISBN 9780806696133
- Publisher Augsburg Fortress
- Pages 56
- Dimensions 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date Aug 1, 2009
FROM THIS GROUP
Books of Faith
Explore individual books of the Bible through historical, literary, Lutheran, and devotional lenses. Each Books of Faith study includes a Leader Guide and Learner Guide.
This group contains 44 items. View entire group