Romans Leader Session Guide: Books of Faith
Paul's letter to the Romans is very different than any of his other letters. Paul addresses many of the important questions that arise when one considers the relationship between God and creation, as well as topics such as salvation and grace. Participants will engage in vibrant discussion around each of these topics in the course.
This 6-session Bible study explores selected passages from the book of Romans. For groups wanting to enhance the study by covering the entire book of Romans, homework and enrichment activities are included in this study.
- What must I do to be saved? (Romans 3:9-31)
- Saved by grace . . . isn't that too good to be true? (Romans 5:1-11)
- If what I do doesn't save me, does it matter how I live? (Romans 6:1-23)
- Where is God when we suffer? (Romans 8:18-39)
- How can I keep from singing? (Romans 10:1-21)
- What does God want from us? (Romans 12:1-21)
- This item is not returnable
- This product ships separately within 10 business days of placing your order
- Session 1
- Age Range Adult
- Brand Book of Faith
- Format Paperback
- ISBN 9780806696065
- Publisher Augsburg Fortress
- Pages 64
- Dimensions 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date May 15, 2009
Books of Faith
Explore individual books of the Bible through historical, literary, Lutheran, and devotional lenses. Each Books of Faith study includes a Leader Guide and Learner Guide.
This group contains 44 items. View entire group