John Leader Session Guide: Books of Faith
When reading the Gospel of John, we are immediately struck by the poetic quality and the prevalence of imagery and metaphor that is absent from the other Gospels. In this study, participants will explore how the Gospel of John shows us the depth of Jesus' relationship to God.
This 8-session study explores selected passages from the Gospel of John.
1. What is Jesus' Relationship with God? (John 1:1-18)
2. How Is It Possible for Us to Be in Relationship with God? (John 3:1-21)
3. What Does It Mean that Jesus Is the “Bread of Life”? (John 6:25-59)
4. Who Can See Jesus? (John 9:1-41)
5. What Does It Mean that Jesus Is the “Resurrection and the Life”? (John 11:1-44)
6. What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus? (John 13:1-35)
7. How Does Jesus Want His Disciples to Relate to the World? (John 17:1-26)
8. How Does Jesus’ Relationship with His Disciples Continue? (John 20:11-31)
- In stock
- Session 1
- Age Range Adult; Leader
- Brand Book of Faith
- Format Paperback
- ISBN 9780806695891
- Publisher Augsburg Fortress
- Pages 80
- Publication Date May 15, 2009
FROM THIS GROUP
Books of Faith
Explore individual books of the Bible through historical, literary, Lutheran, and devotional lenses. Each Books of Faith study includes a Leader Guide and Learner Guide.
This group contains 44 items. View entire group