John Leader Session Guide: Books of Faith
When reading the Gospel of John, we are immediately struck by the poetic quality and the prevalence of imagery and metaphor that is absent from the other Gospels. In this study, participants will explore how the Gospel of John shows us the depth of Jesus' relationship to God.
This 8-session study explores selected passages from the Gospel of John.
1. What is Jesus' Relationship with God? (John 1:1-18)
2. How Is It Possible for Us to Be in Relationship with God? (John 3:1-21)
3. What Does It Mean that Jesus Is the “Bread of Life”? (John 6:25-59)
4. Who Can See Jesus? (John 9:1-41)
5. What Does It Mean that Jesus Is the “Resurrection and the Life”? (John 11:1-44)
6. What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus? (John 13:1-35)
7. How Does Jesus Want His Disciples to Relate to the World? (John 17:1-26)
8. How Does Jesus’ Relationship with His Disciples Continue? (John 20:11-31)
Note: This Leader Guide refers to a Session Prep Video and a subscription version of Book of Faith studies that are not available.
- This item is not returnable
- This product ships separately within 15 business days of placing your order