A Moving Word: Media Art in Worship
Through examples of ways to integrate media art within worship services throughout the liturgical year, Crowley stretches readers’ imaginations to envision a new kind of art—liturgical media art—and to take a new approach in producing it: communal co-creation.
The Worship Matters Studies Series examines key worship issues through studies by pastors, musicians, and lay people from throughout the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- Informal and insightful writing for all readers
- Study questions at the end of every chapter
- Examines vital issues in weekly worship
- Helps leaders and congregants understand and experience worship more richly
- In stock
- Brand Worship Matters
- Format Paperback
- ISBN 9780806652863
- Pages 96
- Publication Date Apr 3, 2006
Gain a richer understanding of Lutheran worship and explore why we gather, how we encounter God in worship, and how that encounter shapes our response in both our communities and our world.
This group contains 20 items. View entire group